Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stupidity

This weekend I was the perfect example for it.
First I lost my Broadsword for not remembering game mechanics.
I jumped into a small gang who aggressed me. I started to burn back to the gate. Wanting to jump out of the fight. But on my way to the gate I foolishly agressed one of them myself. U know how it ended...
So I then went and got me a new Broadsword and called it a night.
Part 2 was tonight I wanted to try and kill something with my new Broadsword.
So I went to one of our neighboring low-sec systems and started doing an anomaly.
And in comes a Cyclone while I was being scrambled by the local rats. So we start the dance.
Apparently he had a off grid booster as well as crystal implants.
So not only did I loose my Broadsword. But my m8 who came to assist me also lost his ship!
Oh well, I learned my lesson. I will return once I have made some ISK again.

Over & Out
Kaisi13

No comments:

Post a Comment