Monday, December 5, 2011

Signs of life

Yes yes, I am still here and alive.
Nothing much has happened. We got war-decced by The 0rphanage Alliance but tbh they failed miserably.
They never made the effort to come looking for us. So no kills for us or for them. It is just as Truen1ght said they camp the Trade Hubs to try and get some easy kills. They must be some leet PVPers.

I haven't had too much time to play as I am still looking for a place to live and also all my personal effects have finally arrived. I had forgotten how much stuff was on the way.

Anyway I've been running some Incursions in order to build up my wallet. Went from logi pilot to DPS pilot and have to say that it is easier to get into a fleet beeing a DPS pilot as it seems, that everyone and their dog is a logi pilot.

As I am consistently on the brink of being broke I have decided to not spend any ISK until I have reached for the 1st time ever 500 million ISK.

No there yet, but getting close.

Over & out
 Kaisi13

P.S. Donations are always accepted :-P

1 comment:

  1. orphanage only decs people then sits around trade hubs. they aren't trying to win wars, they're trying to make isk. A surprising number of decced pilots get killed by them at the jita 4-4 undock carrying billion of ISK. The drop is usually quite significant.

    ReplyDelete