Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Deep thoughts

Finally, after a long wait we get another Hi-Sec Minmatar incursion. \o/
To be honest, the excitement of running incursions has worn off it has just become another "grind".
A profitable one at that but nonetheless a "grind".
I still enjoy meeting new people by doing incursions and I do have a good conversations and laughs while doing them. But the PVE part has become boring. Especially beeing a logi pilot.
Basically the main reason I now run incursions is to increase my wallet to fund my PVP addicition.
I still have not had much time to join my mates on their weekly roams as I still need to get settled in my new surroundings (finding a school for the kids, buying a car, finding a house to live in, getting a job for my wife, etc.). And to be honest I don't think I'm quite ready for solo PVP yet.

I do hope that we will make the move out to NPC null sec again. As I want to be able to make full use of all the ships I have bought for PVP.

Over & Out
Kaisi13

No comments:

Post a Comment