Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I have moved

Just a small update, I have been absent from EVE for the last couple of weeks, as I have been organizing my move to Mexico. This has now finally been completed. \o/
I still have lots to do, as I still need to find a house & car for the family as well as a school for the kids.
But anyhow, I will have no a bit more time to be playing EVE again.

Actually on Sunday the 23rd October, I managed to get on a roam around Molden Heath.
Sadly we only managed to grab one kill. The rest of the little time I've had I have been either running some lvl 4 missions or just plain running some anomalies and chatting with corp- and alliance mates as well as finding new recruits.

So if you are looking for a new corp here is our recruitment thread.

Over & Out
Kaisi13

No comments:

Post a Comment