Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm back!!!!

It's great. Last night I typed a quick o/ in Corp & Alliance chat and was informed by a corpm8 that we had a small coalition fleet going. \o/ I quickly reshipped into my Cane and went out to join them.
In my hurry to get finally some PVP action I didn't realize that we had a new corp member with us.

So Athena Nimitz welcome to MMDS I hope you enjoy flying with us.

Anyhow, I go and join the fleet in Atlar, for quite some time we have nothing going on. Our bait ship is sitting in system and it is beeing ignored. But then finally it's Giribaldi who takes the bait and aggresses.
We warp to him and hooray I get my first killmail in a long time.

While we are killing Giribaldi's cane we have 2 Tengus arriving/uncloaking at the Gate and they try to goad us into shooting at them. We just ignore them, as they don't seemt to want to fire first.

It's not much, but it feels good to be back in the game and getting some kills.

Over & Out
Kaisi13

No comments:

Post a Comment