Saturday, August 6, 2011

And another War

 This morning I logged on, to find out that we have once again been War-decced.
We had a 6 day break from the last War, where nothing much happened.
I wonder how this one will go. I do hope this time around that we get some kills.

This is interrupting my incursion running atm, but since there are currently no Minmatar Incursions around. Let's see if this alliance makes it into our home sistem. The last one did not make it.

I wonder who we pissed of, that we get war-decced so sudden?
Since I joined MMDS at the beginning of the year, we've been only war-decced in the last 2 weeks.

If anyone reading this blog (I do hope that I have some readers by now) knows why we are getting decced. Please leave me a comment.

Over & Out
Kaisi13

2 comments:

  1. Being wardecced in highsec doesnt mean you have angered anyone it just means someone sees that you are making isk and flying some sort of expensive ship (incursion fits can be pretty extravagant) good luck with the war. Sometimes these people don't even leave the market hubs, it may be an idea to avoid those for abit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the brief time I did hi-sec wardecs, we were looking for biggish corps (20-50) with not much in the way of battleclinic records. We assumed half of every corp was alts, so the bigger the corp, the more real targets, ie the more real fun. If your corp/alliance matches this description, it's probably a good bet that's a huge factor in the war-deccing.

    ReplyDelete