Tuesday, August 2, 2011

War & Wormholes

As we still had a War going on, not much exciting happened.

I decided to scan our High-Sec sistem and managed to find an empty C1 WH with a couple of Anomalies in it.
The WH guide I use tells me that it has a static C1 + C6 exit.
So while I was scanning the anomalies. I started forming up a small Raiding fleet to clear the WH.
So all in all I get a fleet of 5 and we jump in.
After clearing the first 2 sleeper sites. We have a couple of guys that need to leave. So we call it a night and warp to the WH to discover that it is critically unstable.
You can probably imagine what happened next.
3 of 5 ships get to jump out of the WH and I get stuck with another alliance m8 in this empty C1 WH.
And to make things worse neither of us has a probe launcher fitted and I have all the salvage in my hold.

What to do??

I decide to warp the 2 of us to the assumed C6 WH in the hopes that we might find some friendly inhabitants in that WH who would be willing to help us back out. And this is where lady luck comes to help us out. On arrival at the WH I check it (didn't do it before) and it leads to HI-SEC!!!
It's 30 some jumps from home, but we get to keep our salvage and our ships. So I don't complain. My Mate is also very happy not to have to blow up his ship.

As for the war it looks like it is finally over. We lost a couple of ships but nothing major. Our WT did not make it to our home system. So we could basically operate as normal. The only thing was, that I did not get to run any incursions.

Over & Out
Kaisi13

1 comment: