Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mass Testing on Singularity

Last night I participated in my first Mass Test on Singularity.
I am glad I did it.
Am I going to do it again?
I don't know.

Seriously when FC calls battlecomms, this means for everyone to shut up and listen to him.
And not to start arguing with him about every order he gives or even calling out additional targets.
Or trying out your new voice masking software.
But I guess it doesn't really matter too much, as everything costs only 100 ISK.

I do hope that these Mass Test help CCP, because the level of BS during those tests is truly amazing.
If you've never experienced that, I can only recommend it.

Over & Out
Kaisi13

2 comments:

  1. Something to consider, if the FC is giving bad orders, other people have to speak up in order to salvage the mess the current FC is making. It could be that the FC truly was bad at FCing, or inexperienced enough to know which targets were higher priorities than others.

    Do you think this might have been the case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think so! I might be overreacting a bit and my Army training is kicking in. But when in a fight comms is only used to the minimum. And not for chit chat and confusing the rest of the units.

    But tbh the amount of BS and children there is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete