Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sad Sad Sad

It seems, that I have chosen the best possible moment to start blogging about Eve.
I will not be able to play much Eve in the next few months as I am organizing the move to the American continent. I should have actually seen this coming but never actually thought about this.

Anyway I hope my 2 readers will stick with me until I return fully to Eve. Which should hopefully be by November. I might be able to grab every now and then a couple of moments with Eve but it will nowhere be a regular thing.

If you want me to blog some about this move, feel free to let me know by leaving a comment.

Over & Out
Kaisi13

5 comments:

  1. Move to american continent? Which one? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The northern one. But south of the border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya got more than 2 readers here, bub. :)

    P.S. Welcome to the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, south of the border usually refers to Mexico, but maybe I'm wrong. Did you mean Mexico or the US (south of the Canadian border after all)?

    ReplyDelete